Breakwater Supply Explorer Waterproof Backpack, 25L
New version for 2024! Incredible waterproof protection, 25L capacity, and true work/play versatility. Features a 16″ laptop sleeve & waterproof phone pocket.
Enjoy the outdoors – without worrying about the water!We’ve made it easier to enjoy the outdoors by giving you the ultimate safe-haven for your stuff: the fully waterproof Breakwater Supply Explorer Backpack. This lightweight, rugged pack offers unbeatable waterproof protection for all of your gear – including your electronics – with the versatility to handle work, travel, and adventure. Bring it all with you:
- 25L (1500 cu in) main compartment, with an additional front waterproof pocket and front buckle strap (for bulky items).
- For your tech: 16″ laptop sleeve and waterproof smartphone pocket.
- Adventure-ready: The front and top grab handles feature carabiner attachment points on each side.
- All-day comfort: Curved, ergonomic shoulder straps. Lightweight at just 1.9 lbs.
- Zip it watertight: Unlike roll-top bags that require forcing out air, rolling and buckling – just zip the Explorer Backpack shut and it’s waterproof.
It totally meets and exceeds my expectations at first blush. It seems to be of terrific quality, and is certainly the best bag I’ve bought on Kickstarter to date. Gary, Kickstarter Backer
ONE BAG FOR COMMUTE, TRAVEL, AND ADVENTURE!Store everything you need for commute, travel, and adventure with 25L (1500+ cubic inches) of interior space. Plus with 20″ x 13″ x 7″ exterior dimensions, this bag fits underneath the seats as a personal item on most airlines. And for bulky items – like a jacket or that sweaty pair of gym shoes – you can quickly cinch them down with the front buckle strap.
Open WaterGet out there on the water! Splashes, puddles, and even submersion – no matter what, your stuff stays dry. The back and shoulder straps use fast-drying, non-abrasive padding for use during water activities like kayaking, paddleboarding, boating, and at the beach. And if it ends up overboard – or if you end up overboard – it floats!
Wet Weather – So What!Because this backpack is made using welded seams, airtight zippers, and our fully waterproof Hydrowall material, it can withstand rain for any amount of time – so you can stay outside longer and without worry. Hydrowall is made using a double-sided TPU coating for incredible toughness and longevity. It won’t rip or tear, and doesn’t become brittle or break down.
TOP & BOTTOM GRAB HANDLES WITH CARABINER LOOPS
- Easily grab the pack from storage areas, back seats, or from the floor of your kayak/boat.
- Carabiner attachment points on the sides of each handle for clipping extra gear.
All Day Comfort
- S-curve ergonomic shoulder straps
- Adjustable, removable and reflective chest strap with emergency whistle
- Molded EVA back panel with fast-drying padding
- Lightweight neoprene shoulder padding with reflective logo on right side
- 16″ low-profile laptop sleeve
- Large elastic mesh pocket – useful for cables and chargers
- 6.75″ x 3.75″ internal smartphone pocket with clear window
- 11″ x 7″ large interior zippered pocket
Waterproof Smartphone PocketThe side smartphone pocket utilizes extra thick, clear, puncture-proof TPU. This is the same rubbery material used for waterproof phone cases. Since this pocket is only accessible from the inside, it’s secure and also completely waterproof. Your phone is protected from splashes, rain, mud, dirt, and sand. And to top it off, the touchscreen works from the outside, so you can control your phone without taking it out of your bag – a customer-favorite feature.
Hydrowall MaterialOur Hydrowall material has an advanced dual-sided permanently waterproof TPU layer that’s tough-as-nails and offers the same amazing performance in any climate. Along with the airtight zippers and high-frequency welded seams, this pack is a true safe-haven for your gear.
|15 × 14 × 4 in
Azure Blue, Cascade Gray
All in-stock items ship same day and you can expect to receive your order in 3-5 business days. If this a preorder or an order for an out-of-stock/backordered item with a longer delivery time, we will specify this near the Add to Cart button. Read about our shipping process here.
International orders: this product ships same day for a flat rate of $25 per item. Read more about international orders.
Warranty & Returns
We've got you covered – don't worry. All Breakwater Supply products, excluding apparel, are backed by our 2 Year Gear Up Warranty, starting from date of purchase. Our gear is built for outdoor use in all-weather conditions, and our Gear Up Warranty covers your product should it fail in any way. To read more about our warranty and to register your product, click here.
We offer a 30 day returns policy on all of our products as long as the product is unused and in the original packaging. To get started on a return, go to our Customer Service page and complete the form. You can read our entire warranty and returns policy here.