We create original, innovative gear that goes with you anywhere. We use advanced, durable materials, guarantee their dependability, and offer them at prices that are more cost-effective than anything else on the market.
Outdoor products need to be rugged. And waterproof. Since we were kids running around in wet shoes and socks we realized the importance of waterproof gear.
Our waterproof material comes in two forms:
- PVC-coated textiles, which use a phthalate-free (meaning: non-toxic) dual-sided polyvinyl coating to create a high-quality, durable, safe waterproof material. Our PVC-coated materials are lightweight and easily wipe clean.
- Hydrowall™, which is our most advanced waterproof material. Hydrowall™ features a dual-sided waterproof TPU coating that’s heat-applied to make a permanently protective exterior. It’s virtually indestructible as it’s completely tear-proof and resists abrasions and stains. It keeps shape and is eco-friendly, non-toxic, and biodegradable. Although PVC is lightweight, Hydrowall™ is even lighter.
Our dependability comes in three forms: a 30-day money back guarantee, a one-year warranty, and a two-year warranty when you register your product in our Gear Up program. If you have any issues upon receiving our products, we’ll make it right. Read about our warranty here.
The outdoors are accessible to everyone, so outdoor gear should also be affordable and accessible. We continually evaluate our business so that we can reduce costs and pass the savings onto you.
- We’re smart about our costs; we source high-quality materials and work with talented manufacturers.
- We do as much as we can in-house. This includes marketing, design, sales, and ecommerce. We avoid using overpriced services.
- We use recycled packaging so that we can put our costs towards the product, not towards the packaging.
These decisions add up so that we can offer premium gear without the premium price.
Last but not least, Breakwater Supply is based in the United States. We’re not an overseas seller that copies products from other markets to see if they work in the US. We create original, all-weather, all-conditions gear with a clean aesthetic. We design and field-test everything in freshwater, saltwater, on the roads, and in the backwoods, right here in the Northeast. If you dig what we do, follow us on Instagram @breakwatersupply, and sign up for our newsletter so we can keep you in the loop.